Thursday 11 August 2011

Laugh at the Riots (NOT AT ALL PC)

Just seen an irishman running off with an arm full of Chicken Tikka Masala. I Think he got confused when his mates said they were robbing Curry's.

I looked out on the destruction. Smashed windows.Cars turned upside down.A bus on fire,people running scared and police unsure what move to make. . . . I turned to the wife and said 'Chin up darling, you did your best, but maybe I should park the car next time!'

Apparently all these Black Rioters who were looting stole a large pile of Polyester Shirts and left the rest.
I;m shocked, I thought they only picked Cotton.

I saw a Black guy carrying a TV down the street yesterday, so I smashed him over the head with a shovel.
'Id like to take this opportunity to apologise to ARGOS and wish their delivery driver a speedy recovery.

I've heard rumors that someone in Somalia emailed a relative in London, to see if he was safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment