Sunday 16 October 2011

Leeds fan

A Leeds fan is walking along a beach, when he sees an old bottle. He picks it up, and takes out the cork. Out pops a genie who says
"I am the football genie. I grant 3 wishes, and everything you wish for wish for, you shall get, but every Manchester United fan will get twice what you wish for."
"Fair enough", says the man." I wish for 1 million quid".
"You understand that every one of the scum will receive £2 million?"
"Yep, I can live with that"
And, lo and behold, there apperars a case of £50 notes.
"Now I wish for Leeds to win the Champions League for 10 years running"
"You understand that this means Manchester United will win 20 years running?"
"Yep, I can live with that"
And, lo and behold, there apperars a sports almanack from the year 2050 showing the English dominance of the European Championship.
"Final wish"
After some thought the Leeds fan replies:
"I'd like to give a kidney transplant......"

No comments:

Post a Comment