Sunday 20 November 2011

Irish twins

Paddy's pregnant sister was in a terrible car accident and went into a deep coma..After being in a coma for nearly 6 months, she wakes up and sees that she is no longer pregnant. Frantically she asks the doctor about her baby.

The doctor replied 'Ma'am, you had twins... a boy and a girl. The babies are fine.
However they were poorly at birth and had to be christened immediately - so your brother Paddy came in and named them.'

The woman thinks to herself Oh suffering Jesus, no, not me brother he's a freaking clueless idiot!

Expecting the worse, she asks the doctor 'Well, what's my daughter's name?'

'Denise' says the doctor. The new mother is somewhat relieved. 'Wow, that's a really beautiful name.
I guess I was wrong about my brother. She thought, 'I really like Denise.'

Then she asked, 'What's the boy's name?'


The doctor replies 'Denephew.' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment