Friday 14 December 2018

SICK LEAVE

SICK LEAVE
>> 
>> I URGENTLY NEEDED A FEW DAYS OFF WORK, BUT, I KNEW THE BOSS WOULD
>> NOT ALLOW ME TO TAKE A LEAVE.
>> 
>> I thought that maybe if I acted 'Crazy' then he would tell me to
>> take a few days off.
>> 
>> So I hung upside-down on the ceiling and made funny noises.
>> 
>> My co-worker (who's blonde) asked me what I was doing.
>> 
>> I told her that I was pretending to be a light bulb so that the Boss
>> would think I was 'Crazy' and give me a few days off.
>> 
>> A few minutes later the Boss came into the office and asked, 'What
>> in the name of good GOD are you doing?'
>> 
>> SO I TOLD HIM I WAS A LIGHT BULB.
>> 
>> He said, 'You are clearly stressed out.' Go home and recuperate for
>> a couple of days.'
>> 
>> I jumped down and walked out of the office.
>> 
>> When my co-worker (the blonde) followed me, the Boss asked her, 'And
>> where do you think you're going?!'
 
>> SHE SAID, 'I'M GOING HOME, TOO. I CAN'T WORK IN THE DARK.

No comments:

Post a Comment