Saturday 27 January 2018

In the bed

There were 4 in the bed and the little one said, this is a children's song?

Rock a bye baby
On the tree top
When the wind blows
The cradle will rock.

I was that baby
And what bothers me
Is why Mum and Dad
Put me up a tree.


There were 4 in the bed and the little one said,
"Aren't you that man off the telly?"

Mary had a little lamb, the Midwife had a fit.

There was an old woman who lived in shoe - Social services re-housed her children with adoptive parents

As I was going to St Ives,
I met a man with seven wives......
.....I think he was a Mormon.

Mary had a little watch
She swallowed it one day
And now she's taking Beechams pills
To pass the time away.

Mary had a little lamb
She tied it to a pylon
10,000V went up its bum
And turned its wool to nylon

Humpty Dumpty sat on the loo.
Humpty Dumpty did a BIG poo.
All the king’s horses n all the king’s men
Had to wait an hour to use the toilet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment